The Internet makes things easier, right? Yes, in many cases that is true, but what about for buying or selling a house? It may seem like it would be easy to go through the process for your home, using the resources you have at your fingertips. However, most experts agree that using a Realtor is the best way to go about buying or selling your home. Why?
- Expertise – Most Realtors have been in the local market for years and know it better than anyone. They can help find the right neighborhood and the best deal for you and your family.
- Pricing – A Realtor has the expertise to know how much you should put your house on the market for, what offers you should take, when and what to counter offer, and what to offer on a purchase. That on its own is well worth using a Realtor.
- Contracts – Let’s face it, there is a lot of paperwork involved with buying or selling a home. Realtors can help you understand all the paperwork and make sure everything is sealed up tight. At 360 we have Realtors who are also real estate lawyers, and know these contracts backward and forward.
- Upgrades – If you’re selling your home there’s a good chance that you’ll need to make a few updates before you list. A good Realtor can help you determine what needs to be done and where you can save. At 360 we have local experts that we’ve worked with and trusted for years who can help with necessary renovations.
- Ethics – Realtors stand by a strict code of ethics that ensure that you’ll be dealt with honestly and that they will put your interests before their own. Without representation you don’t always know who you’re dealing with throughout the process.