With all of this rain, it’s clear that hurricane season is here. The time to be prepared is now, and the state of Florida is giving you some incentive to do so. You can purchase many of the needed hurricane supplies for your home or business during Florida’s 2018 Disaster Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday, from June 1st-June 7th Tax-Free! Click Here to view the list of qualifying items, provided by the Florida Dept. of Revenue.
Here are some other useful links to help you prepare, should a hurricane head our way this season.
- State of Florida Hurricane Season Guide
- Preparing Your Home for a Hurricane
- Florida Disaster Supply Kit
- Hillsborough County’s Disaster Alert Notification System
- Pinellas County Emergency Alert Notification System
- Pasco County Emergency Alert Notification System
- Hillsborough County’s Annual Disaster Planning Guide
- Pinellas County Emergency Management
- Tampa Bay Times Pet Preparedness Information
- Pinellas County Pet Preparedness Information